Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Modern Glam of an O.S.U. student by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel


 
Alyssa is Sheri Martin's daughter from the previous blog. I met her for the first time at our session, but had known about her through Sheri. She was a Flower Mound high school Rosette before going to Oklahoma State University to study Interior Design. I honestly could not wait to throw those gorgeous blond tresses around for her session, and discovered a humble, sweet girl who loves her family!

An interview with Alyssa:

What does beauty mean to you?
Beauty, in my opinion, means to love and accept yourself physically, mentally and emotionally.

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.


When do you feel most “comfortable in your skin?”
I feel most comfortable when dressed more on the comfortable side, a clean face, hair up, and around people who bring out the best in me.




What do you like most about being a woman?
Although I myself am not mother (only to my sweet fur baby), what I like most about being a woman, is knowing one day I will be able to create life inside me and become a mother.


Tell me your story…
I am 22 years old and currently a student at Oklahoma State University where I am studying Interior Design with a focus in Facilities Management. I’m originally from Flower Mound, Texas and grew up with the most amazing family imaginable. I have two brothers, both of which are married, and am an aunt to the three cutest kids (literally the cutest) in the world. I graduated from Flower Mound High School in 2012, however, college wasn’t for me right away. I struggled to find what my niche was and continued my education at community colleges close by. It wasn’t until two years after high school graduation that I made the decision to transfer to Oklahoma State and pursue my dream of Interior Design.



What do you think was the biggest turning point in your life?
Deciding to leave everything behind in Flower Mound and chase my dreams in Oklahoma.


Please finish the statement. I am the person who…
Smiles even when I’m sad, because I have far too much to be happy about.




Tell me about a goal you are working on.
My goal, which is a work in progress, is to graduate with honors.
 



Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment