Thursday, February 4, 2016

Beautiful 8th grade Dancer by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel



Today, February 4th, Abby turns 14! Read the answers to her interview to find out what a hard-working, servant-hearted 14-year-old girl Miss Abby  is... Takes after her mama and grandma!

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

What does beauty mean to you?
Being caring, loving, being yourself, not giving up, and spreading positivity 


When do you feel most “comfortable in your skin?”
Around my friends

What do you like most about being a woman?
Being able to express my feelings and emotions and not be judged.

Tell me your story… 
I’ve grown up in Flower Mound, TX all my life
I’m in the National Junior Honor Society at Downing Middle School
I dance competitively at Dance Integrity
I have some chickens


What do you think was the biggest turning point in your life?

A friend of mine was going through a tough time and didn’t have many friends. She was shy and had a hard time talking to people. I have tried to be a good friend to her- helped her through family issues, sat at lunch with her and gave her a place to stay- and we have been great friends for the last 4 years.

Please finish the statement. I am the person who…
talks to everybody and wants everyone to be happy.


Tell me about a goal you are working on.
Keeping straight A’s while still sleeping at least 7 hours a night.

Abby with mom, Jill, and grandma Carol doing their "Charlie's Angels" pose!


Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment