Monday, February 1, 2016

Modern Beauty and Glamour by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel

 

Sheri Martin is a Flower Mound Interior Designer who just completed the "Wounded Warrior" house for the Dallas area. Her home is endlessly stylish, as are her wardrobe and accessories. You can see some of her gorgeous work at SheriMartinInteriors.

An interview with Sheri:

What does beauty mean to you?

Inner joy, gratitude, compassion for others and confidence

When do you feel most “comfortable in your skin?”

When I’m praying and drawing closer to the Lord

What do you like most about being a woman?  

I don’t really know.  I guess the relationships it allows me to have on my journey through life:  I like having a husband who truly appreciates me, cares for me and caters to me after 37 years of marriage.  And, I love being a mom and grandmother.   On a lighter note, I love fashion – clothes, shoes, purses…..all of it.


Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

Tell me your story…
I’m a Texas girl, born and raised, married a New Yorker and settled down in the Lewisville/Flower Mound area.  I have three children, two daughter-in-laws and three grandchildren.  I have a successful interior design business with an office in Flower Mound.


What do you think was the biggest turning point in your life?

Probably understanding the joy of having children and raising a family.  I don’t think as a young person I ever understood how much deep and indescribable joy that would bring me in my walk through life.  So starting a family was the biggest turning point.

Please finish the statement. I am the person who…loves spending time with my family…husband, children, grandchildren more than anything else in the world.


Tell me about a goal you are working on. 
Personal goal:  I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of the “Word of the Year”, but it’s a very real application many people are trying to apply to their life these days.  (You can google it) My word this year is “Joy” and my goal is to be conscientiously joyful;  to seek and find real, genuine joy in my day to day life.  (And, not to be corny, but hopefully spread a little of it, too.)

Career goal:  I’d like to devote more time to my design blog and blog more frequently.


 We had to get a few Mother Daughter photos of Sheri with her adorable daughter, Alyssa, whose Modern Glam blog comes out tomorrow!





Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment