Saturday, May 3, 2014

Southlake senior pics by photographer Lisa McNiel



I have no idea why Kinsey doesn't think she is very stylish.  She showed up with cute cuff bracelets, dresses, shirts, jeans, shorts, shoes I wanted to steal right off of her feet... She still had a deep tan from Spring Break, was very excited about graduating and going to Ole Miss next year, and if I could trade any feature with her, I would stick her with my legs, and take hers!!!

It was cold, but didn't look cold the day of her shoot.  She was rubbing off the goosebumps in this crazy Winter we have called Spring in 2014, but she was a trooper and you would never know from looking at her photos!





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 
























Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment