Friday, May 16, 2014

Westlake Academy Prom by Photographer Lisa McNiel

A gorgeous girl with an impossible figure and runner's legs, I am beginning to think I am the "Beautiful People" photographer.  I met her last year when she and her sister were going to prom.. You can see those pictures here!  Though she looks like she belongs on a magazine cover, Morgan greets me with a warm hug and a twinkle in her eye.  She floats around not needing attention, but it follows her.  Her mom tells me what she never would when I ask about college... Of the 17,000 who tried to get the most elite full scholarship at TCU, only 40 qualified and Morgan was one of them.  Her papa is so proud his baby girl will be a Frog like him, especially since she will be close because her older sister is far away at Dartmouth.






This is her getting ready for prom... stay tuned for her senior pictures!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.








































This is her getting ready for prom... stay tuned for her senior pictures!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment