Thursday, May 16, 2013

Prom Pictures - Westlake Senior Photographer-Getting Ready

It is Taylor's last high school prom.  She will be valedictorian.  Her longtime boyfriend, Conner, would bring her a beautiful bouquet that matches her dress.  He is headed off to Carnegie Mellon next year.  She is still making decisions and visiting Universities.  Pictures of Taylor and her sister, Morgan, are in every room, on tables here and there.  They were so precious to each other, happy for each other, proud of each other... sweet, well-mannered. 

I felt like I was crashing their pre-prom and it was so fun!

I can hardly wait to take Taylor's senior's pictures next week. :-)

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 












To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment