Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sara Marshall - Marcus High Senior Photographer

I had not seen Sara since a middle school production of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."  She is all grown up with the most gorgeous hair!  She is a singer and has been a stand-out in choir since her freshman year.  Sara's heading up to UNT in the Fall where her father manages one of the Grammy winning jazz bands.  Her mom teaches music at my kids' grade school.  How on earth did she ever choose music? 

Follow me on Pinterest  
Follow me! here:   


To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 












Oh, and you should hear this girl sing!!!

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment