Friday, June 6, 2014

Handsome Highland Village Senior by Photographer Lisa McNiel

Even though we only see each other once or twice a year, Lisa Tobias has my affection and respect.  She and Mike calmly parent their six children with humility, faith, and reason.  A couple of years ago, she asked me to do her daughter's senior pictures.  I had not seen Carly since grade school, and when I showed up for the shoot and saw this breath-taking girl with enormous blue eyes that reminded me of a butterfly, I was thrilled!   You can see how she rocked here senior session by clicking here.

"Little" brother Connor I had seen on Lisa's Facebook posts as he has been making news in Men's Gymnastics over the past few years, finishing in the Top Five and Top Ten recently in the Junior Olympic Nationals.  So, of course, he had to do a back flip when he walked across the stage to get his diploma in May.  :)

This is what I observed during our session:  He displays the same grace, humility, humor, and emotional and physical health as all the other Tobias family I have met.  Oh, and if you are a young lady, you will enjoy his senior pictures...

His favorite quote is "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky. "I also have a favorite bible verse - Colossians 3:23. My favorite memory would be traveling to Europe (England, France, and Italy) with a group of my classmates the summer before Junior year!" 








Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.










 Oh, and PS.  Mom was an Olympic Skiier and we used to be able to see her poster at the local boat shop.  I wonder why their kids are beautiful, athletic and spiritual!


































He is going to be an Aggie and compete with their Gymnastics team!












































 His little sister, Celine, insisted on carrying the huge, heavy suitcase, but we had to give him a hard time about it.



 

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment