Saturday, June 14, 2014

Choosing the High Road - Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel

 This is what Sarah's mom wrote about her.  How can I add anything else?


Despite stress at home, Sarah is in the top 10% of her class, in four honor societies, President of Circle of Friends 
(she will be attending UNT next year in pursuit of becoming a Special Ed Teacher), is a Small Group Bible Study 
 Leader to 7th grade girls at our Church, has straight A's this semester, in her 10th year of piano lessons and also 
helps coach a Club Soccer Team that includes underprivileged boys.  Sarah is always doing something for someone else. 
Last Friday she took three foreign exchange girls from Marcus shopping at Grapevine Mills and then to the movies.  Last 
Thursday she took two of her 7th grade girls for ice cream after school.  During Spring Break, she took a girl with special 
needs to the dollar movies for her birthday.  When the girls grandma invited her to join them for a birthday dinner, Sarah 
canceled her plans for the evening to spend time with her special needs friend.  Her friend told Sarah "it was the best 
birthday ever".  Sarah has a heart of gold and deserves to have something special. 



 

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment