Saturday, June 21, 2014

Plano Senior Pictures by Lisa McNiel

Sam drives a sweet red Miata.  He just got it when he sold in his motorcycle.  He plans to travel the country in it next year.  He wants to learn on the road, with a hungry mind and a stratospheric IQ, he is too prone to move to want to spend any more time siting in a classroom just yet.  






Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.










He is a mountain climber, so when I asked him if he would mind crossing a stream and climbing a tree, he was all in, then he gracefully moved around a trailer full of brush with cat-like movements.  










He and his mom brought along a family friend who is like his second mom and we got pictures with her as well.  The banter between the three of them made me feel like I was missing out on a lot of good impromptu kitchen-table laughs.









When we pulled out the flag and he started posing with it at the end, (why do boys always give me their best expression and posing at the end?) I was hearing a Bruce Springsteen song in my head... 








Sam is funny.  I'm really glad I got to spend a couple of hours with him!
Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment