Saturday, May 3, 2014

Senior Portraits by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel

When you were taking government classes, did you ever study the concept of people creating small towns in big cities?  i remember studying about Chicago, especially the immigrants there and I think it was called Gemeinschaft and Gesellschaft because a German philosopher had used it to describe the interaction between community and society.... blah, blah, blah

I say all that to say that Rachel is part of my community!  She was one of my models for a shoot I did on my local high school's activities, she is active in my church, her brother is my son's friend. we are all interconnected.

I remember seeing her when we used to be involved with Youth and thinking she was adorable, even as a freshman or 8th grader.  She is absolutely precious!  She works with children and leads worship and small groups at church, does missions on her vacations, has a kind heart, and when I asked her to tell me what her favorite personality trait was, she said, "The joy that God gives me and compassion for people."  






Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.
































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment