Friday, May 9, 2014

Beautiful Flower Mound Texas Senior by Photographer Lisa McNiel

I have watched Madison grow during the last four years.  She is the younger sister of one of the most lovable girls I know, and I have followed her in theatre with my kids and on Facebook, and her mama's encouraging posts.

She has had a remarkable high school experience with exceptional grades, homecoming court, singing, and supporting lead in the school musical. and Madison serves in the children's ministry and on praise team at church.

We literally shot her session during a tornado warning and her gorgeous mom, Shari, happily encouraged and supported the whole time. Madison is a beauty, as you can see, and this may be one of my favorite sessions!









Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 












































 She has dated the same boy for the four years I have known her and although she thought she might join her cousin at UT, she decided that she really wanted to be with big sis, Cassidy (whose senior pictures have been pinned over a thousand times), at University of Arkansas.








Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 

 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment