Saturday, May 31, 2014

Senior Pictures of a Swimmer


This Flower Mound Marcus Senior wants to be a radiologist. She "love, love, loves to read." Her style of clothing she describes at "I do what I want" thing. LOL!  She lifeguards at the Natatorium, and has a serious boyfriend she wanted to send pictures with as he goes off to serve his country in the armed forces.

Liz's favorite quote is, "For life is no paragraph and death, I think, is no parenthesis." She has two favorite memories... one of going on an oasis cruise Spring Break of her Sophomore year, and the other is going to State for swimming competition the same year.  Her favorite song right now is "Let it Go" from "Frozen" because, as she says, she's basically a seven year old.

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 









I love Liz's attitude and pose in this photo modeling 18 of 56 medals she has earned in her swimming career.






Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment