Friday, May 30, 2014

Senior Pictures of a Flower Mound Golfer

What 17-year-old boy you know quotes Mark Twain about kindness?

Marcus High School golfer, Carter Koen, won district as an individual and with his team, and then to regionals, and state.  He is in student council, take AP classes, and is the Vice President of the English Honor Society.  He is headed to Missouri University to study biochemistry and pre-medicine.  His favorite memory is winning the District 5A Golf Championship this year with his mom and dad there cheering him on.

With all of those accomplishments, Carter is not swelling up with pride.  Instead, his favorite quote is, "Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear." - Mark Twain.  It was a pleasure to be part of his senior year and document this time in his life!






Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.





No comments:

Post a Comment