Saturday, May 17, 2014

Faith Christian Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel



I had done Gavin's girlfriend's senior pictures and completely bonded with her over the process.  I thought we just had a lot in common, but as it turns out, everyone feels that way about Julia so I think that is just a gift she possesses.  Then Gavin's mom calls to set up his appointment and I feel like I am old friends with her by the time we get off of the phone, so I just knew I would like Gavin!

He is all Southern. Boy.  He says "Yes, ma'am and No, ma'am," wears jeans and cowboy boots, hunts, fishes, loves the lake and Country Music, drives a pick up truck, fears God and loves his family.  He had just returned from New York City where his school choir (Faith Christian) had performed at Carnegie Hall and I asked how he liked it.  "It was fine," he said. "I just prefer the country more."

I love it!  I'm from the country as well, but enjoy living in the burbs and not feeding cattle any more.  He thought the lens cap in my back pocket was chewing tobacco at first. :)

 



Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.







































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment