Sunday, May 11, 2014

Flower Mound Senior Pictures by Photographer Lisa McNiel

She has that swingy kind of hair that doesn't seem to tangle and is so thick she could share and still have plenty.  She high cheekbones and generous lips.  She is laid-back and goes with the flow, not worried, not uptight.  She forgot her shoes, but it was no big deal.  She likes to play guitar and hang out with the Youth Group at her church.  She plans to rep the Mean Green at UNT next year and major in Psychology.  She is full of grace, just like her name.  

 



 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment