Sunday, May 25, 2014

Marcus High School Senior Pictures by Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel

Alex Nasche wants to be an accountant.  I am so glad there are people in this world who get all of that left brain logical thinking and can make sense of it!  She loves animals and works at a Vet's office.  She thinks her determination is her best personality trait, but has a fun-loving streak.  Her favorite quote is "Life is short.  Get the Shoes," and "Stars can't shine without the darkness."  Her favorite memory is her junior year prom, and she looked like a princess at her prom this year in her gorgeous white prom dress!  She is headed to Oklahoma State University to join her boyfriend of three years, and I may be a teensy worried about her mom and she is an only child and it will probably be very quiet around the house when Alex leaves!
 




Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 




















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment