Saturday, March 30, 2013

What will you remember about your childhood?

 What will you remember about your childhood?


When we were kids, my favorite family times were setting up the projector and watching a slide show of family memories.  I was the youngest by five years, so I didn’t show up until late in the show, but I absolutely loved hearing the laughter and stories that went around the pictures.  In fact, I recorded the slideshow session one so I could hear the conversation for years to come. 

I wish I had pictures like this of each of my children.  No do-overs  after they grow up.

Sweet Sydney is a little princess, feminine and well-mannered, she loves dresses and dolls.  I asked her to flip her hair and just love this first shot.
 To follow me on Pinterest click here: Follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com









Follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment