Sunday, March 17, 2013

Each of your children should have their moment in the sun

Each of your children should have their moment in the sun


Sean is the third of four handsome brothers in my neighborhood.  They have excelled in school and sports and their humble, devoted parents have modeled faith and work.  I was the third of three girls and my husband was the third of four boys, so I know how important it is to have, not only a family identity, but also an individual identity.  Senior Pictures is one way to do that.



 Sean is headed to Texas Tech to study in the medical field. I have watched this cutie grow up in my neighborhood and always been amazed at how low his voice is. I wish I could hear him sing. :-)

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com














To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment