Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why have black and white beach pictures?

 
Why have black and white beach pictures?

1.     They are emblematic.  They represent not only you at the beach, but everyone who has ever had the emotionally refreshing experience of being there.

2.     They are timeless.  Clothing colors go in and out of style.  Black and white is timeless.

3.     They are easier to decorate with.  I love color portraits when the colors coordinate with the room.  In the absence of that, black and white tells the story without interrupting the flow.
Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 

 











Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment