Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Senior pictures: Time to show your other side

 Senior pictures:  Time to show your other side



   Sabrina is friends with my two older kids so I thought I knew her.  I have seen her in stage productions and knew she was funny and witty and brave.


   What I did not know about was this softness and glamour that she brought to her senior pictures!
   None of us are one-dimensional.  You can show the side of yourself that people see every day, but this is an opportunity for them to see a side of you that is a secret!

   follow me
To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.



</
</


<


<

 

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment