Monday, March 11, 2013

Senior pictures of a model.

 
Senior pictures of a model.

Ok, so… I knew Martha was beautiful, gorgeous, even!  She dates my son’s best friend and had been to my home many times.  Every time she spoke to me, it was “Yes, Ma’am or No, Ma’am.”  So when she contacted me to do her senior pictures I was excited.  I knew we were going to have a good time.



What I didn’t know is that she is a model. 



I mean she may not be famous yet…

But if you have watched one episode of America’s Next Top Model, you know it is not enough to be beautiful and tall, you have to know how to model.  You have to have talent and discipline.



Every time she heard the shutter click she changed her expression or pose.



So look for Martha in magazines some day.



Oh PS.  It was her idea to do kick-boxing photos.  LOVE IT!

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 







 She is in the Navy and this is for her mama... Her as a little girl in the framed photo and then in the background in her dress whites with the flag.


I just have too many good ones.  I will have to post more another time.
Follow me here:Pinterest

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment