Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cross Country Runner and All-Around Good Guy

 
Cross Country Runner and All-Around Good Guy


This tall handsome boy is the only son of my best friend.  As we used to say in Valley Center, Kansas where I grew up, “He is good people.”  A quick sentence wraps up an entire way of thinking, respectful, kind, trustworthy, friendly, spiritual, and good workers.  Kevin Brennan runs more miles each day than I walk each week.  It was an honor to be part of his senior year
Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.




















Update: Re-edit of walk into sunset - Cross country


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, click North-Texas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment