Friday, March 15, 2013

Future Heart breakers – Family Photos

 
Future Heart breakers – Family Photos

So, I knew very little about this family I was getting ready to shoot…  Laura had told me that they had three young sons and had recently moved from Houston.  But I am used to getting an idea what people are like on Facebook and I couldn’t see hers.  She had found my website on the internet and we didn’t have any mutual friends. She sounded super-sweet on the phone, but you just never know…



Annnnnnnnd, now I want her to be my new best friend, join my small group and just hang out.  Her husband was warm and patient. Her sons were adorable and well-behaved.  I got baby fever from this shoot.  Their sweet old lab just hung out in the car when we weren’t needing him.  Sometimes life throws you a sweet experience, and doing the Smejkal Family Pictures is one of mine.

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 










 

  To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment