Monday, March 4, 2013

Choose Your Parents Wisely - Senior Pictures.

 
Choose Your Parents Wisely - Senior Pictures.



   I wish I could tell you that this boy prepared for his senior photos, but his mom told me his hair was drying from water-skiing on the way there.


   I wish I could tell you that they carefully picked places that meant a lot to them, but he just happily adapted to wherever we went.


   I wish I could tell you that I gave him lots of instruction as to how to pose, but he is just naturally graceful.   So… there you go.  Sometimes people are just genetically lucky.  That is all.   Age-old advice – Choose your parents wisely!

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.





See his pretty mama!

















To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment