Saturday, January 11, 2014

Head shots for Actors in Flower Mound - Lisa McNiel

When doing business head shots, you want to communicate who the person is, when doing head shots for actors, you want to communicate who the person COULD be...

In these head shots for Timi, we tried out different looks, and I didn't even have to give here scenarios or time to get into character, but rather we would discuss who she might portray or want to portray (minus the zombie films she already had mastered) and she would throw the look at me in an instant!

See if you can match the following to the types she is portraying.  We've got Intense mom, cute mom, flirty mom, crime drama, ditsy, tough mom, tough and sexy, suburban housewife, cute mom, friendly helper, fresh, urban, streetwise, laughing, fun, versatile, and former model.



Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 
















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment