Friday, January 31, 2014

Business Head Shot Photographer - Dallas, Flower Mound, Highland Village


The following is taken directly from a blog about how to build a good website to improve conversion rates.  You can view it all here.

"You should almost ALWAYS include a picture of yourself and your team.
Here’s the deal:
People like to connect with people… not faceless corporations and businesses.
Most recently I’ve ran some eye-tracking tests on Social Triggers.com and I’ve found that people spend an inordinate amount of time on my footer.
Why?
Yes, they’re looking for what they can do next, but I also have a picture of myself, and a biography down there too.
And there’s one more benefit for using a real photo on your site:
People want to do business with people they know, like and trust... If you don’t show your photo, people often think the reason why is a bad one, and they assume you’re untrustworthy.
Look at it like this:
Would you ever buy something from someone wearing a mask?
I wouldn’t.
So use your real photo to build your credibility, thus increasing your conversion rates."
OK, so any photo will do... right?  WRONG.  I don't think I even need to explain why.  We all want to put our best foot forward.  I will help you do so with head shots for your website, office and any communication or social media!
Here are a few of the head shots that I did for Patent Capital Group in the North Texas area.  They are young, fresh, approachable, and they needed their pictures to communicate that.

They each had about a dozen or so images to choose from an online gallery.

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 Since they are spread out and oftentimes aren't able to meet face to face with clients, the photos enhance the website and overall communication and experience.



Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.
























Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment