Friday, January 24, 2014

Acting Head Shots for Flower Mound and Highland Village


"Drake needs head shots for a few different productions and we really want to include Dumbledore."

Me: (pause) "Pardon?"

"Our dog, Dumbledore!"

How can you resist a gig like that?  Drake is just as flexible and coachable as you can imagine.  His mom, Amy, laughs and helps with the process, and Dumbledore smiles all the time.  Mix that in with a beautiful Fall day and I will be first in line for that appointment!




If you need head shots and/or pictures with your favorite pet, ring me up!  I will be all over it. :)

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.





















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment