Monday, January 20, 2014

Denton Guyer Senior Portraits

Kendall must have an artistic bent because there was no real reason that I should have taken to her in the short time that we did pictures, but I did!  She brought a bunch of clothes and we went through and started picking them.  Her mom just happened to be wearing something very close to one of Kristen's sweaters so we pulled her in for a mother daughter picture that made me envious that I don't have one like it with my own kid.

We started inside and she could just pose up a storm, then we went to the lake and took advantage of the beautiful Fall colors.  This Guyer senior is thinking about taking up photography, and I can totally see her doing that. :)

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me



To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.























 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment