Friday, January 10, 2014

Coppell senior Photographer


Stacey is such an easy-going,  lovely girl with Disney Princess locks of hair, that it was an absolute pleasure to meet her in Grapevine, Texas for senior portrait session.  Her mom is bubbly and fun so I knew we would have a good time.  It was a beautiful day and we ran from spot to spot to take advantage of the weather!

When my friend said she looked like a magical fairy, I decided to play a little on photoshop.


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment