Saturday, January 18, 2014

Starbucks engagement photography

Meagan and Stephen met at a friend's Halloween party.  Their first date was to Starbucks and then to a local park with playground called Kid's Kastle.  We decided to re-visit those places for their engagement pictures and then head to some train tracks where Stephen showed off some of his Parkour skills doing a handstand on the tracks.

Then we headed to the local lake for the Texas Fall colors.  Meagan and Stephen had entirely too much fun. :)







 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 




























 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment