Thursday, January 2, 2014

Double Oak Family Photographer


They moved here from Iowa last year and needed a family picture for their parents.  Band and work and Theatre and church take up most of their time, but they made a priority of doing a family portrait session for their parents, for Christmas cards, for themselves and for the future...

Their labradoodle doggie was so sweet and well-behaved, but we were afraid he might run off in a field we were shooting in so we tied him to a chair.  He sat there very sweetly until he got spooked and then he ran off with the chair in tow.  At first, I started chasing him, but then I realized that I was missing a photo opportunity!

As most families, it had been a long time since they had taken portraits so they got canvas wraps for their home and his office, and books for family back in Iowa who were missing them.


 
Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 



 

 

 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me 

 

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment