Monday, January 20, 2014

Flower Mound Children Photographer - Lisa McNiel

There is a meme floating around that says life is celebrated in moments, not days or years.  I can see the truth in that.  Think about your own life.  Every time I snorkel and can hear just my breathing while I view the glorious world just out of every day view, I remember the first time I did so with my husband, holding hands and pointing to fish, just hearing my own breathing.

I had a photography moment like that with these children.  We had honestly taken all the family pictures we needed or could want, and then they let the kids explore the field.  It was October at sunset and the joy of exploration and innocence was palpable.

I wonder if I will have flashbacks to that moment in the future! 




Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.













 Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment