Saturday, August 31, 2013

Flower Mound Mother Daughter Photographer

I opened my door and there stood the cutest little blond 20-year-old!  Haley has big bright brown eyes, gorgeous skin, and Marilyn Monroe hair.  She was having a girl's day with her mom, Martha.  First they got their make-up done at Brightside Boutique and Merle Norman in Highland Village, Texas, and then came to have pictures made.  Such a connection between these two.  I love a girl who honors her mother!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.






Follow me on pinterest here: follow me


To see more photos from photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment