Amanda and Brian's wedding... Things started going wrong from the beginning. She didn't have her dress when she needed it. It was a hellahot Texas day with 114% humidity and with the doors left open the blue icing melted all over the white cake. When they were lighting the unity candle Amanda burned her finger. And at one point, the DJ's equipment wouldn't work. But you know the rest of the story, right? Everyone had a blast! It was a beautiful wedding with happy guests and their love was celebrated with their family and friends. Such a happy memory!