Tuesday, August 20, 2013

McKinney Texas Wedding Photographer - Lisa McNiel

Kevin and Kayla

It took them awhile to find each other.

It was worth the wait.

Kevin is a firefighter and Kayla is an accountant.  They chose a charming outdoor location in historic old McKinney, Texas North of Dallas.  Her sister and brother walked her down the aisle.  His mom grabbed last hugs and giggles while he got ready.  Her ring-bearer and flower girl thought she looked like a princess and weren't sure if they could approach her.

Then they partied with old friends and new, told stories and danced and left for Hawaii... Life is but a dream!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 




































Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment