Thursday, August 22, 2013

Flower Mound Family Photographer - Lisa McNiel - Watkins

Carson graduated Flower Mound High School in the Spring and is joining the Army.  Those big transitions in life call for more than a phone picture of him loading up the car.  

Family portraits are not like paying taxes... you don't HAVE to do them.  No one will arrest you or seize your assets if you neglect that area of your life.  It is one of those things like studying, or working out, or scheduling time with friends.   In the beginning it seems too hard to get everyone together at the same time, and you would rather sit on the couch and watch Duck Dynasty, but think about how you will feel after you get that image up on your wall, or in a book, or on a Christmas card.  The pay-off is worth it!!!

Besides, you can watch Duck Dynasty reruns every Sunday and Wednesday night. :)


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 



 Here are a few of just the boys!
 
Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out here for my Facebook page and here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment