Saturday, August 24, 2013

Southlake Senior Photographer


Gymnasts amaze me...

One of my best friends in high school was a gymnast.  My husband was a tri-state all-around champion when he was 10, and the coaches wanted the family to move to another state to pursue his "career" for the Olympics!  I am long and my arms aren't strong and I'm not especially "springy" so I find it fascinating that people can tell their bodies to do those things.

I know it takes tremendous discipline and focus!

When I met Samantha to take her Senior Pictures, I knew she was so pretty, and an accomplished gymnast.  We shot for about an hour before she put on her leotard.  That's when I felt like I actually got to know her!  This is her thing, where she feels free and strong and comfortable.  After that, photos and posing were a breeze because she was in her "zone."  

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.
















<






Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out here for my Facebook page and here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment