Sunday, September 1, 2013

Flower Mound Engagement Photographer

 I have known Marshall for at least 11 years, not closely, but through church and Youth and his  friendship with one of my besties.

When I took his head shots for Verizon about a year ago, I can't tell you how many private messages I received inquiring as to his marital status.  I knew he was officially single, but kept seeing a super cute gal pop up in photos on Facebook with him.

Her name was Kim, and it was love!  So excited they chose me to document their engagement and that we had this gorgeous sunset as a backdrop!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 













And if you like black and white, here are some different edits:

'





Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment