Thursday, June 27, 2013

Family Photographer - Lisa McNiel

Natalie signed up for Mother Daughter pictures and in our communication I got a little scared.  She was joking about how wild her daughter was, but I didn't know she was joking!  Megan was an angel, an absolute doll through the whole shoot, in my home studio and at the park.  I didn't want the shoot to be over. :)  I'm happy to say I feel like I made a new friend in Natalie through this process and I'm grateful we connected through photography. 

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.




Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment