Monday, June 10, 2013

Dartmouth bound senior pictures - Taylor Braun


I should probably feel intimidated by this girl, but she is just too warm and huggy. I forget what a big hard-working brain she has behind her big smile.
Taylor Braun is such a hard-working, modest girl.  Her personality and her brains, athleticism, and style seem almost at odds with each other.  I so enjoyed my time with this modest girl, the day before she did a reading for the graduation at her church, the week before college class placement tests and the week after she found out she is the valedictorian of her class and will be attending Dartmouth next year!


Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com





















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment