Saturday, June 22, 2013

Anime beauty - Head Shots for Actors-Alexis Tipton - Caramel Kisses

Alexis Tipton is a wonderful actress, won UIL awards for Best Actress, played leads in the 5A schools productions.  I knew she was talented and I worked with her a a community production so I also knew she was winsome and sweet.  I was fond of her and learned that her passion was for Japanese culture, through her father's frequent travels there.  Her mom is also a talented and busy actress and costume designer.  Together they designed wigs when she was in high school!  

She is now an Anime voice actress and inspiration for animated characters and I am just giddy about her success!

She needed new headshots for her agency, but she is so dern photogenic and purty, we had to do a little more!

You can join her Fan club here:Caramel Kisses

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.  





 

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment