Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Flower Mound Marcus Band to Texas A&M Engineering - Zach Kohn

Zach has known for a long time that he wanted to be an engineer and he wanted to get his engineering degree at A and M.  He applied the very first day of August before his senior year and waited... He waited through marching season with the back-to-back state championship band.  He waited while practicing saxaphone, playing in the orchestra for the school musical.  He waited and watched and won a spot in the mechanical engineering program in College Station.  His mom says he bleeds maroon, and his dad is already wearing A and M shirts.  

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.
















Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment