Monday, June 17, 2013

Senior Pictures - Flower Mound Senior Photographer


Girls who love their moms...

I am one.
I have one.
I am always happy to meet one.

When I asked if someone could come with Gabby to help with the reflector, she happily replied, "My mom?"

They were kind and warm toward each other in a very healthy way during the whole shoot.  I see so many kids and parents together in this time of their lives when they want to separate and grow up and every breath their parents take is an embarrassment.  Their relationship was sweet to see...

Oh yeah, and Gabby is gorgeous!

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.

 















To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment