Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Anniversary Pictures - Celebrate with something that will last

Jimmy and Bryndy Marble

I have shot some thirty-year-olds who couldn't do the things this couple who have been married 30 years could do...

After awhile, I stopped saying, "Can you?"  and started asking "What do you think about a piggy back ride?"

Young love is beautiful.
Fresh love is magical.
Enduring love is inspiring.

This couple is all three.

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com

 










Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

Here are collages to make it easier to pin: 




To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment