Saturday, June 8, 2013

Senior Pictures in Grapevine Texas - Alex Skaar

Alex is a "techie"  She has moved up through the technical theatre ranks at Marcus High School in Flower Mound, Texas.  That's how I know her.  My kids have always been involved in theatre there.  She grew up spending 2-3 hours a day at the ice skating rink swirling and gliding, floating and training.  Stage Management took over that time commitment in high school and now she will be studying at OU, which has a terrific department!

We literally had a four-minute window to get a few ice skating pictures before we took the rest of her senior session in Grapevine.

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound Photographer Lisa McNiel, me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com














Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment