Friday, May 26, 2017

Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee Stud - Senior Pictures by Flower Mound Marcus Photographer


Is there someone you know that the mention of their name makes you smile? Jonathan Costello is one for me. Then again, I don't have to guard him on the field. First of all, he is one of my son's very best friends and in my mind, one of my adopted nephews. Second, he is just as warm and welcoming as a person could be, emotional intelligence in the high 90s and able to read the temperature of the room and make people feel comfortable. Third, just a crazy good athlete. Natural, passionate, trained soccer and ultimate frisbee player who will absolutely own his acreage when on the field. Cleat him in the face in soccer and he will walk off the field and rub some dirt on it like a beast, like Sasquatch.  There are no derpy action photos of him because he just "don't do derpy."

"Ultiworld" called him a "goal-scoring monster" in referring to the recruiting class for Oklahoma State University and the Marcus seniors going there next year (my son among them.)  I'm going to miss seeing him around our house next year, but all the empty-nesters with babies at OSU plan to "surprise" our kids whenever possible!

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.











This week he won Best Cutter for the 2x Texas State Championship Team as well as the Starting line award. 


And one more of J carrying an injured teammate off the field that just looked so dramatic that I had to borrow a background to embellish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment