Sunday, May 21, 2017

Coppell Beauty Makes Me Smile - Senior pictures by Dallas Fort Worth Photographer


I met Maddie when she tagged along as a fishy when we did her sister's senior photos. It was one of my favorite sessions so the pressure was on to make Maddie's equally special! Unfortunately, Dallas I-35E was not cooperating and they got stuff in traffic behind an accident. We quickly adopted a Plan B and she arrived looking like she just stepped out of the salon with a smile on her face and eager to make it work. Maddie and her mom, Tonna, planned wisely with a variety of picture-perfect outfits that went beautifully with her coloring, figure and would look great hanging in Wall Art in the Berkebile home. She also made sure to wear her Baylor jersey for a few which works great for announcements and albums. I'm not-so-secretly disappointed that she is the last senior I'll be photographing for this sweet, fun, prepared family!

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.












No comments:

Post a Comment