Saturday, May 20, 2017

Senior Photos - Captain and College Ideas Flower Mound Lisa McNiel


Caleb is one of my nephews, that is a lie. He's not, but isn't it funny how your kids' best friends feel like extended family?
I have too much to say about him, and I tend to be a person who says too much and with boys that can get me in trouble so I'll say the things people know already! He's smart and studious and graduating way up high in his class. He's a captain on the state championship ultimate frisbee team for Marcus high school in Flower Mound, Texas just North of Dallas Fort Worth. He bleeds orange and will be going to Oklahoma State University next year!

Favorite songs: Shadow People by Dr. Dog and Bad Company by Bad Company.
Personality trait: sense of humor
Activities: Ultimate, church, hanging with friends
Quote: "I hate Mondays"
Memory: playing Ultimate

Follow me on pinterest here: lisalovespics 
To see more photos from senior photographer Lisa McNiel, click Dallas-Photographer or follow a DFW-Senior-Photographer on Facebook.





























No comments:

Post a Comment