Flower Mound and Highland Village Family Photography by Lisa McNiel

Thursday, September 11, 2014





Rich and Heather are raising their family in Taipai, Taiwan.  To hear their stories, it sounds like a world apart, with all-too familiar struggles.  Rich used to be a Highland Village Firefighter so I felt like 9/11 was a good time to honor his family.  His mama is one of my very good buddies and our years of making memories together count in the teens now.  

Heather sings and I remember her playing Mary in our church musical back in the day.  They work for Youth With a Mission now and I wish I had something remarkable and inspired to say about how I could not make that sacrifice and how proud I am that they do, but instead I will just let you enjoy their darling, genuine family of five.

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 

 
















 














Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment