Thursday, September 11, 2014

Flower Mound and Highland Village Family Photography by Lisa McNiel





Rich and Heather are raising their family in Taipai, Taiwan.  To hear their stories, it sounds like a world apart, with all-too familiar struggles.  Rich used to be a Highland Village Firefighter so I felt like 9/11 was a good time to honor his family.  His mama is one of my very good buddies and our years of making memories together count in the teens now.  

Heather sings and I remember her playing Mary in our church musical back in the day.  They work for Youth With a Mission now and I wish I had something remarkable and inspired to say about how I could not make that sacrifice and how proud I am that they do, but instead I will just let you enjoy their darling, genuine family of five.

Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.

 

 
















 














Follow me on pinterest here: follow me

To see more photos from Flower Mound photographer Lisa McNiel, check me out at here for www.Lisa-Marie-Photography.com or follow me here on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment